MEETING YOUR BUSINESS AND TAX NEEDS IN A DYNAMIC FINANCIAL WORLD
If you are doing business on the Outer Banks, put our experience on your team. Our certified CPA’s work together to resolve any financial issues you may encounter by preparing your financial statements, solving tax problems, analyzing cash flow needs and interpreting financial trends to better manage your North Carolina business.
FOCUS – Tax Preparation & Planning
GET THE BB (Burgess Blog) – Staff Update
- Chilling Effect: Calls to 911 From Black Neighborhoods Fell After a Case of Police Violence
- U.S. to Send 600 More Troops to Iraq to Help Retake Mosul From ISIS
- High Blood Pressure May Limit Children’s Cognitive Skills, Study Suggests
- Donald Trump Pushes Debunked Theory That Google Suppressed Rival’s Bad News
- Carolina Boy, 14, Held After Father Is Killed and 3 Are Shot at School
- The Day Shimon Peres Returned To His Boyhood Village
- Coins From The Roman Empire Are Found In Ruins Of Japanese Castle
- The U.S. Is Sending 600 More Troops To Iraq
- Can Russia Be Held Accountable For Weapons That Took Down Airliner?
- In Recent Violence, Aleppo's Civilians Find Themselves In Regime Cross-Hairs